Re: [802.21] Unresolved Comments

Hi Vivek,

I have one question.  Please see below.

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 01:50:25PM -0700, Gupta, Vivek G wrote:
> [...]

Discussing rejected and deferred LB-1 comments in Sept meeting makes
sense, but shouldn't rejected ones be processed differently from the
deferred ones?  I mean, only resolution for deferred LB-1 comments
should be reflected to D2.0 and actual decision for acceptance of
resolution for rejected LB-1 comments should be part of LB-2 comment
resolution.

Yoshihiro Ohba