Contributions for September meeting

Folks,

An updated comment assignment file 21-06-0667-05-0000_Comment Assignments has been placed in the September folder.

This has updates from July meeting in San Diego as well.

If there are any corrections/updates that I have missed out please do lemme know.

There are few comments for which there were some previously submitted contributions that we could not discuss in July meeting and these

would be discussed in September meeting. These have been listed in the “Notes” column of the above document.

If there are any other contributions submitted from May onwards that deal with LB #1 Comment Resolution that we have not discussed

so far please do lemme know so that we could include it in this list and discuss them in September meeting.

We could discuss these contributions in upcoming 802.21 teleconferences as well, if there are no other pressing agenda items.

Comments marked “Open” in red are the ones awaiting updated/new contributions for resolution of associated comments.

Contributions are hereby invited for the September meeting to address Open issues and Deferred/Rejected comments in LB #1.

Please list the LB #1 comment numbers you are addressing when submitting such contributions.

The deadline for submitting these contributions for the September meeting in Melbourne, Australia is September 13, AOE.

Best Regards

-Vivek