Updated draft D01-08

Folks,

Please find an updated version of draft P802-21-D01-08 and an updated Commentary file 21-06-0647-11-0000_LB1_Master_File.USR in the

private area of the 802.21 web site. The Editor has updated the draft based on most of the comments that have been resolved to date as part of LB #1.

Please take a look at the Commentary file for any details (Editor’s notes etc.) regarding update of individual comments in the draft.

If there are any other comments that need to be updated or if you notice any discrepancies in the way the comments were updated

please feel free to send a note to the Editor and copy me on that as well.

Many thanks to our Technical Editor, Qiaobing Xie for updating the draft based on the large number of comments that have been resolved as part of LB #1.

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta,

Chair, IEEE 802.21