Re: [802.21] Updated draft D01-08

All,

A few notes on the "Editor's Actions" in 21-06-0647-11-0000:

- A blank Editor's Actions indicates "no change is needed at this time".
This applies to "rejected", "superseded", and "deferred" comments.

- A "to-do" in Editor's Actions mostly indicates some change in a figure
is needed. This will be done in the next update (D01.09) shortly. I may
ask for help from the original contributor of the figure to redraw the
figure.

- A small number of resolved comments have "missing input", "instruction
unclear" in its Editor's Actions and its "Editor's Note" contains some
questions. This indicates that some clarifications are needed before the
group's resolution can be put into the draft. If you are the commentor
of such a comment, please send me and the chair with requested
clarifications. I've already contacted some of the commentors
individually and got some clarifications.

regards,
-Qiaobing