Re: [802.21] SAP semantics

Hi all!

IMHO, Vivek seems to be saying that unless there are new functions
specifically to be supported by the MIH_NET_SAP, there's no need to
describe a new SAP (Correct me if I'm wrong Vivek).

I basically agree with that viewpoint, having a SAP that basically maps
existing functionality does not seem that critical at this point in
time. Is there any new service unique to the MIH_NET_SAP? It may help
clarify the discussion.

Regards,
Ben

--
| Benjamin Koh Tien-Ming                   |