RE: 802.21 Ad Hoc meeting (Oct 31, Nov 1-2) details

As discussed during the September meeting we shall be holding the 802.21
ad hoc in New Jersey (Oct 31, Nov 1 and Nov 2). On Nov 2 (Thursday) we
shall be finishing early to allow for travel.

Please let us know (myself and Subir) if you are planning on attending
this ad hoc so that appropriate arrangements can be made (catering
etc.).
For all other questions please feel free to contact Subir Das at
Telcordia.

Many thanks to Telcordia and Toshiba for hosting this ad hoc.

Best Regards
-Vivek

Piscataway,