RE: 802.21 Ad Hoc meeting (Oct 31, Nov 1-2) details

So far the members that have confirmed participation include:

Chris Fitzgerald
Ulises Olvera
Srinivas Sreemanthula
Michael Williams
Ajay Rajkumar
Qiaobing Xie
Subir Das
Yoshi Ohba
David Famolari
Vivek Gupta

We would be starting at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, October 31.

Best Regards
-Vivek

we