Re: [802.21] 802.21 Ad Hoc meeting (Oct 31, Nov 1-2) details

Title:
Vivek, Ronny:

Luckily, the deadline for the 802.16g submission is Tuesday evening at 7:00PM.

So lets have an ad hoc session on Monday evening to work the 802.16g details below and reach a consensus, which will lead to potential contribution on these two topics.   Ajay and I will arrive on Monday evening and would like to take part in this discussion.

Michael: Per our NJ discussion, any conclusion on the size of the Information Services payload that may be transmitted in unauthenticated mode?

Peretz Feder