From: Peretz Feder [mailto:pfeder@LUCENT.COM]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 4:03 PM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.21] 802.16 Neighbor Advertisment

802.21 members:

I would like to bring to your attention the removal of the following
attributes:

1) Current BS's MIH capability Info
2) MIH INFO bitmap

from the 802.16 Neighbor Advertisement (table 461 802.16g/D5)

The argument is that the MIH capability info is boradcast in the DCD and
also exchanged during the Registration process.
So, once the mobile enters the network it knows the PoA is MIH capable
and it can get all of the MIH info it needs through a MIH query and
response.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Peretz Feder