-----Original Message-----
From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:51 PM
To: dot16
Cc: Paul Nikolich; amgrrg@aol.com; Rick Alfvin; Heile Robert; Al
Petrick; Stuart J. Kerry; Steve Shellhammer
Subject: revised P802.16m PAR, and comment responses

Dear EC,

Thank you for your comments on the P802.16m PAR and Five Criteria.

Please see the WG responses on the local networks:

Response to Comments on Draft 802.16m PAR from Steve Shellhammer:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_063r1.pdf

Response to Comments on 802.16m PAR from IEEE 802 Chair
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_070r1.pdf

Response to Comments on 802.16m PAR from IEEE 802.15 WG
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_071r1.pdf

Response to Comments on 802.16m PAR and Five Criteria from 802.20
Participants
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_072r1.pdf

Response to Comments on 802.16m PAR from IEEE 802.11 WG
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_073r1.pdf

The PAR has been revised and is posted:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_054r2.pdf

The same is true of the Five Criteria:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_055r3.pdf

Please let me know if you would like me to visit your WG or TAG to
discuss the changes.

Regards,

Roger