Re: [802.21] Limit response message length

Yoshi/Michael,

A few thoughts on this:

1. The network (I guess this means the IS server) may want to impose
different size limit depending on the mobile is in unauthenticated or
authenticated state. Should there be a way the IS server can know about
this?

2. The actual size limit of a query/response exchange will be the the
lesser of the mobile's self-imposed limit and network imposed limit.

3. What should be the consequence if the response is over the lesser of
the mobile limit and network imposed limit? Probably we simply fail the
query with some error code.

regards,
-Qiaobing