RE: [802.21] Letter Ballot Recirculation #1b Results

Hello Peretz,

You are right.

The original results of LB #1b have been restored on the web site.

However, since the closing of the ballot I have tried contacting all those voters in LB #1 who maintained their Disapprove voting on draft D03 but did not submit any

new comments as part of LB Recirculation #1b. Three of these voters who I was able to contact have indicated to change their vote to Approve.

I have also been trying to contact members who have not voted so far in LB #1.

One such member I was finally able to get in touch with has indicated his intent to vote Disapprove.

As such I have added a new snapshot on the website as of Jan 12 (with changes since closing of recirculation #1b highlighted in red) to reflect the

latest position of different members on Letter ballot #1. http://www.ieee802.org/21/ballots.html

For these updated positions to be counted, these members would need to send in their ballots as part of next round of recirculation.

This snapshot is just to help us to better gauge the position of different members and the overall Approval rating of current draft.

Best Regards

-Vivek