Next Generation Networks

Misters,

Happy New year to you :) !

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, French engineer in informatics.

I found your research projects because I am currently researching people with
a strong background in Networking. Me and my collaborator have a team of NASA
and Nokia engineers.We would want to start a project to develop
a new standard a la 802.20 but without repeating/or correcting the past error
from IPv6 ( included in MAC/PHY layer of 802.20).

For the HandOver part, we have not made the final choice :

There are FMIPv6:

http://www.fmipv6.org/

or Monami6 :

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/monami6-charter.html

or 802.21 :

http://www.ieee802.org/21/

Dr. Jose Morales Barroso from L&M Data Communications
 sent me this link andI believe of interest for you the following paper,
presented at the last eChallenges Conference:

    http://www.lmdata.es/uets/eChallenges-e2006-uets-paper.pdf

To quote :

"Your comments are welcomed."

We look forward to your answer,