From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Gupta, Vivek G
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:57 PM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Teleconference schedule until March meeting

The following is the teleconference schedule as until the March meeting:

- Feb 06, 9AM EST

- Feb 20, 9AM EST

- Weekly conference calls after the completion of LB recirculation #1c (every Tuesday 9 AM EST).

The teleconference bridge numbers and agenda details would be announced close to the teleconference dates.

Kind Regards

-Vivek