RE: [802.21] question on MIH event subscription

Hello Qiaobing,

I am fine with your proposal.
So should MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query.indication (and all such other
indication messages) be included in Table-4 as well?

Also even though this is an MIH event, this is a local-only MIH event
(one that would never go over the medium). So we don't need to define
any MIH protocol messages for these events.

Kind Regards
-Vivek

MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query
> indications.
>
> This can be neatly solved by requiring subscription to receiving
> MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query indications.
>
> Of cause, the downside is that if no one at MIHF_B subscribes for
> MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query indication, the message is going to be
> basically ignored by MIHF_B. But that seems ok - just as if some one
> sent the message to a wrong destination.
>
> regards,
> -Qiaobing
>

> > Best Regards
> > -Vivek