Re: [802.21] [Access Control] Activity Kick-off

I agree that MIH-level security including access control for
Information Service would be needed in general.

On the other hand, I think that this is a security-related discussion
that could be done first within a security-related Study Group we have
been discussing for a long time.

Having said that, my take is, let the specification go without this
functionality, and later on try to amend the specification with this
functionality together with other security-related amendment.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba