RE: [802.21] question on MIH event subscription

[Vivek G Gupta]
Another point to note:
Some events such as MIH_Link_Going_Down can be both local or remote.
When subscribing for this event the MIHF User may need to indicate if it
is interested in receiving this event that originates from local MIHF
only or from remote MIHF as well...
The MIHF User does this by specifying the appropriate
DestinationIdentifier (local MIHF-ID or remote MIHF-ID) in the request.
Also if the MIHF_User is interested in receiving both local and remote
events of a particular type it needs to make multiple invocations to
MIH_Event_Subscribe (one for local events and one for each remote MIHF
that it is interested in receiving remote MIH events from...).

We could include some of the above explanation in the description of
this primitive.

Best Regards
-Vivek