发件人: Qiaobing Xie [mailto:Qiaobing.Xie@MOTOROLA.COM]
发送时间: 2007年3月2日 5:05
收件人: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
主题: Re: [802.21] question on MIH event subscription

Hi, Vivek,

Gupta, Vivek G wrote:
> Hello Qiaobing,
>
> I am fine with your proposal.
> So should MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query.indication (and all such other
> indication messages) be included in Table-4 as well?

Yes. Right now all the MIH events captured in Table-4 a pass-thru link
events; None of the MIH events originated *within* MIHF (including
MIH_MN_HO_Candidate_Query indication and all such other indications) are
captured in Table-4 and I firmly believe they should be captured in Table-4.

> Also even though this is an MIH event, this is a local-only MIH event
> (one that would never go over the medium). So we don't need to define
> any MIH protocol messages for these events.

Precisely! But they should follow the same subscription/notification model
as the link-pass-thru MIH events.

regards,
-Qiaobing