Re: [802.21] 答复: [802.21] question on MIH event subscri ption

Junxiang,

guojunxiang wrote:
> Hi Qiaobing,
> What you dig out is really a big issue and the solution sounds good. But I
> am wondering if the MIH user forgets to subscribe some events, maybe
> handover cannot be completed since the handover flow consists of quite a few
> handover messages(and their corresponding .indication events), lack
> subscription of any one of these events will cause the handover flow to be
> aborted.

Yes, I agree with you analysis. But as a matter of fact, no standards
can prevent people from making design mistakes. And if the MIH User code
contains bugs (forgetting to subscribe some necessary events), things
will break for sure and there is really little *we* can do.

regards,
-Qiaobing