Re: [802.21] question on MIH event subscription

Srini,

My understanding is that "events" are passed in a SAP as "indications".

To me it is just a terminology thing - "event", like "trigger",
"occurrence", is a general term, while "indication" is a more formal
term used in defining a SAP by convention. But they refer to really the
same thing.

regards,
-Qiaobing