From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Alfvin
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 9:42 AM
To: STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802-11WG] Guest Room Internet Access at the March 2007 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Orlando, FL

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector ---<P>

All,
I am very pleased to inform you that VeriLAN Event Services, Inc. has successfully negotiated free wired Internet access in guest rooms for all IEEE 802 March 2007 Plenary attendees staying at either the Caribe Royale or Buena Vista Suites properties.

Guest Room Access Login Information
Username: IEEE
Password: 802

Best regards,