Comment 4129 (Issues on query response size limit)

The resolution of the group indicates that "Method-1" has been
accepted.  However, Method-1 has already been part of D04!  So my
focus was Method-2 and Method-3.

Regarding Method-2, no one seems to raise issue on "Method-2" (i.e.,
limiting number of entries per response) if rate of series of queries
is limited.

Regarding "Method-3" (prioritization among multiple queries), Qiaobing
mentinoed per-query priority can be indicated in report templated TLV.
However, "Method-3" does not require explicit prioritization because
priorities are implicitly indicated in the order of appearance of the
multiple queries in the same request (the first query has higher
priority than the second one, etc.)

Those methods are described in
21-07-0050-00-0000-Query_Response_Size_Limiting.doc and explained in
joint session with TGu in both Feb ad-hoc meeting and this plenary
meeting.

Can we go back to this issue today?  I think this is important for
GAS.

Yoshihiro Ohba