Attendance and Meeting Minutes Update

The meeting minutes from the March Orlando meeting have been uploaded on the server.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-05_meeting_docs/21-07-0131-00-0000-802_21_MIHS_minutes_2007_Mar_Plenary.doc

The attendance records from the March meeting have also been uploaded on the server.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/May%202007/March%202007_05-802_21_attendance.zip

The following members lost their voting rights at the end of the March meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/May%202007/March%202007-Voters-Lost.doc

The following members are Nearly voters and should get voting rights in July if they register for the July plenary meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/May%202007/March%202007-Voters-Nearly.doc

There are no members in jeopardy of loosing their voting rights for May 2007 meeting in Montreal.

If you are attending 802.16 or 802.20 and need reciprocal attendance credit to maintain your voting rights in 802.21, please

make sure to send me a note at the end of every such meeting. Unfortunately the current electronic attendance software does

not track this automatically just as yet and we have to track this manually.

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta

Chair, IEEE 802.21