IMT-Advanced Teleconference: April-2

Monday, April 02, 2007, 02:00 PM US Pacific Time

Phone: 916-356-2663, Bridge: 2, Passcode: 4144846

Agenda:

- IMT-Advanced timelines (from 802.18)

- IMT-Advanced: 802.21 Requirements

- Opens

I have created a new IMT-Advanced directory and placed some documents there for your easy reference:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/

Please take a look at the following presentation from 802.18 which has the schedule of meetings and deadlines for submission:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/18-07-0030-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_22%20March.ppt

The minutes of last two 802.18 initiated teleconferences are available in the above directory along with an initial introduction to IMT-Advanced presentation that was presented in 802.11. Also the latest revision of IMT.TECH document (version d3) which has inputs from 802.16 and 802.20 is also available.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/18-07-00xx-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_d3.doc

From 802.21 perspective we need to insert our requirements on to this document.

A draft version of requirements should be available for us to briefly discuss tomorrow.

If there are any other IMT_Advanced related documents that you would like to share with WG members please send them over to me and I can place them in this directory.

Best Regards

-Vivek