RE: IMT-Advanced Teleconference: April-9

An updated version of the 802.21 IMT-Advanced Requirements document is available based on all inputs/discussions of last week.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/21-07-0132-02-0000-IMT-Advanced-Requirements.doc

The latest IMT.TECH document from 802.18 (revision d4), after last week’s activities is as follows:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/18-07-00xx-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_d4.doc

I have inserted the current 802.21 requirements in the above d4 revision of IMT.TECH and marked the changes in red.

We plan to submit this document to 802.18 by Wed, April 11 noon PDT, for inclusion in next revision of the IMT.TECH document.

We shall go over this document in today’s teleconference.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/IMT-Advanced/18-07-00xx-00-0000_IMT_Advanced_d4_802-21_ver1.doc

Best Regards

-Vivek