Re: Re: [802.21] [FW: connection bet. action ID and TLV type value]

Hi,

Traditionally, these two mechanisms do work and be adopted by differnet SDOs.

In 3GPP/3GPP2, the same parameter in different messages can have the same TLV type, which would be convenient for implementation but unconvenient for standard development. In IEEE802.16, uniqueness is needed in message scope, which means the same parameter may have different TLV type in different message.

To keep consistency with IEEE802.16, the latter is better.

B.R

Yan

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!