Re: [802.21] [FW: connection bet. action ID and TLV type value]

Kenichi/Mac,

In terms of implementation, I've heard a lot of people saying that they
feel this way is much clearer and less confusing and not hard to code at
all. I think all of this is a just a matter of personal preference for
individual programmers.

The only technical difference is that the previous approach allows 256
number space for parameters for the entire protocol and the new approach
allows 256 number space for parameters for each message.

regards,
-Qiaobing