Call for contributions for June meeting

As announced earlier we would be meeting from June-13 to June-15 at ETRI Korea to resolve comments and issues in LB-1d.

I have uploaded the latest Issues file from Montreal meeting up on the server.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-05_meeting_docs/21-07-0215-00-0000_Comment%20Assignments_LB1d.doc

Contributions are invited for the June meeting to resolve these issues as well as to resolve any other Deferred/Rejected comment in LB-1d for lack of

suitable remedy. You may submit other contributions that fix editorial type issues as well.

The deadline for all of these contributions is June 10, AOE.

Best Regards

-Vivek