Letter Ballot Recirculation #1e Results

The results of Letter Ballot Recirculation #1e have been posted on the web site:

Report Date

Approve

Disapprove

Total

Approval Ratio

Abstain

Ballots

Members

Return Ratio

Approval

Jul 15 2007

57

3

60

0.95

1

61

72

0.85

Yes

We currently have 3 Disapprove voters and a total of 42 Technical Binding comments have been received from these 3 Disapprove voters.

I have placed all the received comments in the Commentary database:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/LB_1e/21-07-0262-00-0000-LB_1e_Comments.USR

We shall meet to discuss these comments and decide on way forward during the week.

Based on these results I shall be notifying the 802 EC on Monday morning of our intention to ask for Conditional Approval to go to Sponsor Ballot

at the end of the July meeting.

Best Regards

-Vivek