New Study Groups in 802.21

Dear 802.21 Members,

During the San Francisco plenary the 802 EC approved two new Study Groups in 802.21:

The 802.21 Security Study Group and the 802.21 Multi-Radio Power Conservation Management Study Group.

If you are interested in being the Chair or Secretary of either of these two Study Groups please let me know (preferably before Aug-15, 2007).

Further, contributions are invited related to the work of these two study groups for the September meeting in Hawaii.

If you would like to get a meeting slot for your presentation please let me know as well.

All contributions for SG activities are due by Sep 12, 2007 AOE.

Best Regards

-Vivek