RE: [802.21] MRPM SG Call for Contributions

Hey Peretz,

I think we all agree that we need to study this. Please feel free to make contributions to that effect.

At the same time if anyone has specific ideas about PAR and 5C, there is no need to panic.

These would also contribute towards the study and would result in overall forward progress.

Both Behcet and I are very interested in developing a quality report document (TR) and using that as the basis of way forward.

Cheers

-Vivek