Re: [802.21] MRPM SG Call for Contributions

Also realize that study groups have a finite and short lifetime.
Typically, a study group lives from plenary to plenary, and ExCom
doesn't like to renew more than twice, and even that second renewal is
difficult.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer