RE: [802.21] MRPM SG Call for Contributions

I missed your point Behcet:

Dead on is offensive? This is American English expression friend.

Dead on the money.

This is English expression saying you are perfectly correct, dead on.

I am actually supporting your assertion and your point, I don’t see the offensive language and it was not meant that way at all.

Cheers, Peretz