From: Ajay Rajkumar
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 5:29 PM
Subject: October Adhoc for SB comments

Hi Everyone,

For the f2f ad hoc on October 30-31 at Alcatel-Lucent in Murray Hill, NJ, here is some basic logistics information:

Location:
Alcatel-Lucent
600 Mountain Ave.
New Providence, NJ 07974
(also known as the Murray Hill office)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=600+Mountain+Ave,+New+Providence,+NJ+07974&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.013085,59.765625&ie=UTF8&ll=40.687521,-74.400058&spn=0.007241,0.014591&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

Directions from the airport to the meeting location:
The office is approximately 18 miles from the Newark International Airport.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=EWR&daddr=600+Mountain+Ave,+New+Providence,+NJ+07974&sll=40.662736,-74.400101&sspn=0.028973,0.058365&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1

Some of the area Hotels (in order of distance from the location):
http://www.bestwesternnewjersey.com/hotels/best-western-murray-hill-inn/
http://www.grandsummit.com/
http://www.debaryinn.com/
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/EWRSHHH-Hilton-Short-Hills-New-Jersey/index.do

If you need recommendations, do let me know!

Note: You could request for Alcatel-Lucent (Lucent Technologies corporate rate for your hotel at the time of reservation), if that provides you with a better rate.

Weather:
The temperature by end October may start dipping to freezing, so please check the weather conditions before you pack.
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/local/07974?lswe=07974&lwsa=Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand&from=whatwhere

Please let me know if you would be attending the ad hoc as soon as possible, so that some other arrangements such as badges, could be done in advance. If you have any questions:

My contact phone:
(973) 386-5249

Best Regards,
-ajay