October Ad Hoc Update

The minutes from the October ad hoc have been posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-11_Meeting_Docs/21-07-0381-00-0000-Oct_2007_Adhoc_Meeting_Minutes.doc

An updated Commentary file (Version 4) has been posted as well.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/Sponsor_Ballot/

All the comments that have been resolved so far in ad hoc and through teleconferences have been marked (total 201).

If you have any issues with any of these resolutions please let us know before the opening session of Atlanta meeting and we can discuss those comments during Atlanta meeting.

Many thanks to all those who participated in this activity.

We shall resolve the remaining comments in Atlanta meeting.

Best Regards

-Vivek