where are 802.21 normative referenences?

Title:
Hi, everyone,

As we discussed and agreed in Atlanta, I'd like to ask you to take a look at the current "Annex E - Bibliography" on page 221 and let me know which reference(s) you believe that should be normative reference, why you think so in a couple of words, *and* give me the page/line #s in the spec that it should be cited.

For your convenience, here I quote the rule from IEEE on what is considered as a normative reference:

"Normative references are those documents that contain material that must be understood and used to implement the standard. Thus, referenced documents are indispensable when applying the standard. Each normative reference shall be cited, and the role and relationship of each referenced document shall be explained in the body of the standard. If a reference is not specifically cited in the normative text of the document, then it shall not be listed in the normative references clause. In such cases, it shall be listed in the first or final informative annex, entitled Bibliography"

regards,
-Qiaobing