RE: [802.21] Security SG: Scope issues

Pre-authentication does not have much value if it can not provide full network access. 802.16 and most cellular networks use Mobile IP for layer 3 mobility. An integrated or common pre-authentication mechanism for both layer 2 and layer 3 network access is required for seamless roaming.

Regards,
Ron