Security SG: Scope issues (MIH-level Security)

We had good discussion on scope issues on SSOH (Security Signaling
Optimization during Handover) problem.

Let me start another thread to discuss scope issues on another
security-related problem, i.e., MIH-level security mechanisms (MIHS).

Since MIHS has not been discussed much, we need more discussion so
that we can formulate MIHS part of PAR before January meeting.

Please state your opinion on the following issue by December 21 (Fri),
2007.

Issue: What are the use cases that require MIH-level security instead
of transport-level security?

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba