Re: [802.21] Security SG: Reminder for TR contribution

Note:

  For a harmonized TR contribution that merges the 4 TR contributions
  submitted in November meeting, an Annex for Five Criteria is not
  needed.  Instead, I'll submit a contribution on Five Criteria based
  on the Five Criteria text described in
  21-07-0402-02-0000-MIH_Key_Hierarchy.doc.

  However, for a TR contribution on a new topic that has not been
  discussed before, Annex on Five Criteria is still needed to see how
  the proposal satisfies Five Criteria.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba