From: Ajay Rajkumar [mailto:ajayrajkumar@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:25 AM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Cc: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.21] Teleconference Jan-10

Vivek,

According to an earlier communication the conference call was scheduled for Tuesday Jan 8, at 9 am EST. When did it change?

thanks,
-ajay

Gupta, Vivek G wrote:

Bridge Information:

Thursday, January 10, 2008, 06:00 PM US Pacific Time
Phone: 916-356-2663
      Bridge: 3, Passcode: 1608172

Other Dial in Numbers:
US 916-356-2663 or 1-888-875-9370 (toll free within USA)
Japan 0120-074749 or 0120-074759 (toll free within Japan)
Korea 767-2490
England +44 1793 402663
Denmark +45 4527 5090
France +33 1 58 87 73 75
Italy 800987495

Please be familiar with the material provided by the following links:

IEEE Patent Policy http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt

Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html

Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf

Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf

Agenda

- New Document Management System

- Taipei Meeting Logistics

- SB Recirculation Comment Resolutions

- Opens

If there are any other agenda items please do let me know.

Best Regards

-Vivek