From: Rich Seifert [mailto:rich@richseifert.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:05 AM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Subject: Re: 802.21 SB Recirculation

Dear Rich,

802.21 WG has resolved your comments as part of initial ballot.

We have not received any comments from you as part of the SB re-circulation.

We were wandering if you had a chance to look at the comment resolutions and the updated draft.

Yes, I reviewed the draft and the comment resolutions.

If you could give us some guidance about your position on the draft w.r.t your comments that would help the group make appropriate progress.

I disagree with the resolutions proposed by the Working Group with respect to Comments 9, 10, 12, and 15. Therefore, my vote remains Disapprove.

--

--
Rich Seifert                    Networks and Communications Consulting