RE: [802.21] Security SG: Reminder for TR contribution

Marc,

Here are my comments on Section 3 (MIH Level Security) of 21-08-0012-00-0sec-mih-security-technical-report.doc version 0.4.

A3.c - Should "There is secure communication between the home and visited domains that carries the MIH traffic between the home PoS and the away MN." be separated and moved to A3.d?

A4.c - Should "There is no secure communication path between the domain of the MN's PoA to carry the MIH traffic from the MN to the 3rd party PoS and back." be separated and moved to A4.d?

A5.4 under NN - Should be tagged A5.d.  Also, could the text be like A1.c? I.e.:
"The MIHFs in the network rely on the existing access control mechanisms of link, network and transport security for DoS protection and replay protection from MN attacks. There may be additional protection against untrusted malicious MN MIHF."

3.2.2.3 Is it more accurate to title the heading "MIH-to-MIH Identification" instead of "MIH-to-MIH authentication"?

Minor comment: It may improve readability if figures like figures 2, 3 and 4 are added to the use cases, and if the assumptions and requirements for the use cases are presented in a table.

Regards,
Ron