Security SG: MIH-level security goals, use cases and considerations

To facilitate the ongoing SSG discussion, I have submitted a
contribution to show a high-level view about security goals, use cases
and considerations on MIH-level security.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0054-00-0sec-mih-level-security-considerations.ppt

As described in the contribution, I think that the following two use
cases are essential to discuss MIH-level security: pre-attachment use
case and post-attachment use case.  Our TR may need to be revised to
be along this line.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba