From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:49 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] (re-sent) Draft PAR and 5C for P802.1BA - Audio Video
Bridging (AVB) Systems

Re-sent to correct subject line typo...

Colleauges -

802.1 intends to present this PAR and 5C for approval by the EC to
forward to NesCom in March; I am therefore circulating the text of
the draft PAR and 5C under the 30-day rule.

Draft PAR text is here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/new-avb-systems-ba-draft-
par-0208-v4.pdf

Draft 5C document is here: