From: Joe Kwak [mailto:joekwak@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:16 PM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Subject: Re: 802.21 SB Recirculation-2

Hi Vivek,

I was able to review the current draft and the resolutions to my outstanding "do not approve"
comments.  It appears that the text which was the subject of most of my comments has
been deleted from the 802.21 draft.  This seems a satisfactory resolution.

Please use this email to document my vote change to "approve".

Best of luck with the working group.
BR,
Joe Kwak