Re: [802.21] Discussion thread for MIHF ID

Michael,
Thanks for bringing up the issue on the list. As I mentioned during the
ad hoc meeting,  FQDN and NAI should be sufficient for our
purpose. NAI can be represented either as 'username' or
'username@realm'. In IETF, we also made similar assumptions.  Also IMO,
the current text is good since we  provide the example of FQDN and NAI.

regards,
-Subir