RE: [802.21] Discussion thread for MIHF ID

Hi Subir,

 This thread is in response to valuable comments against the draft by
Andrew Myles. He presented a large number of thoughtful and valuable
improvements to the spec. I don't think we should just ignore his
comment on MIHF ID and leave the draft the way it is now.

As far as IETF, the MIHF ID is not visible to the mstp transport is it?
So how is it relevant.

Your suggestion of FQDN or NAI without realm has some serious problems
that have been discussed at the ad hoc and in this thread. We need to
address those problems or we will be facing objections in the next
recirc.

Regards,
Michael