From: ext Gupta, Vivek G [mailto:vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM]
Sent: 12 March, 2008 06:44
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.21] Agenda For March meeting and Interim Draft D9.1

I have posted the preliminary agenda for the March meeting. If there are any other agenda items please do let me know.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0068-00-0000-session-25-orlando-agenda.doc

An interim version of draft D9.1 along with an updated Commentary file have been provided by the Editor.

These have been placed in the private area of the 802.21 website.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/private/Draft%20D09.10/

The list of new PARs for consideration at March 802 EC Closing meeting is available from Roger at:

 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg54/lmsc/pars.html>

If you have any comments please be prepared to raise them during the Opening Plenary on Monday.

Best Regards

-Vivek