Re: [802.21] Security Signaling during Handovers Tutorial material (rev 01)

The material has been revised with incorporating today's feedback:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0080-01-0sec-security-signaling-during-handovers-tutorial.ppt

We will finalize the tutorial material in Tuesday AM2 SSG session.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba