MN_HO_Commit

Dear Ajay and all,

We have a long history about the MN_HO_Commit.
We made it as a local command from the remote in the D8.0 owing to the MIHF ID issues and
dropped it in the D9.0 because the same functionality can be provided through the MIH_Link_Actions.

Now, the #2217 in this round of SB Recirc #2 did pointed out that
we need that MIH_MN_HO_Commit again and also as a remote command.
The main motivation comes from the need for the Serving PoS to identify the decided target network information
in the mobile-initiated handover case.
The detailed remedy following this line is provided in the 21-08-0062-00-0000-mih-mn-ho-commit.doc

There are several issues we need to think about.
To encourage the discussion and wrap up this issue, I posted the contribution,
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0096-01-0000-mih-mn-ho-commit-revisited.ppt.
We need to choose the way to move forward by referencing the conclusion part of this contribution.

Ajay, it's actually third 'ping' to you.  :-)
Please take your time to see the contribution and provide the feedback.

Best Regards,
Junghoon